An exciting 2016, sadly, is coming to the end. Filled with great events and greater people, it is time to see who made this year to be even more beautiful. Even though some were complete failure, some looks were taking people’s breath away, gorgeous women who wore them deserved to walk proudly down the red carpet.
Here is the list of top five latest looks which for sure deserve to be crowned as the best five red carpet looks of 2016:
- On number place, we need to place Anya Taylor Joy. A long white dress with floral embellishments she wore for the event of The Gotham Independent Film Awards compliments her delicate body.
This Gucci creation with flowers falling as a waterfall on the sides of the dress and turning in the most beautiful swans with black fetters on the very bottom of the dress that seems to be ready to fly away makes your jaw to drop of the amazement.
- Secondly, here comes Jennifer Lawrence in a classical dress that covers her hands and cleavage, yet emphasizes her tiny waist, she wore it on the event of The Passengers photocall in London.
The look is chic and lady like, yet sexy. This high low skirt gives a spirit of flamenco and playfulness. It is the creation of Proenza Schouler and this black dress with a red details shows how you can never go wrong with the classical combination.
- Kendall Jenner looks on The Victoria’s Secret After Party brings out her amazing beauty.
Long, silky, minimalistic dress that was rapping round her stunning body and this sexy cut out is a creation of Camilla & Marc. Showing that only one color, an amazing bright and shiny white needs no embellishments.
- Lady Gaga really made people go speechless on The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show wearing this long buttoned up dress, all up to the neck that showed nothing.
Yet, it is a sheer black dress with the powerful red roses falling all over it, a stunning way to bring Goth and romance altogether. It is a creation of Yolan Cris.
- Last but not the least, is Lily Donaldson on The Victoria’s Secret After Party.
This sexy dress with minimalist spirit brings out the best of her beauty. Long and following the line of her stunning body, shines as her well as her smile. It is the creation of Balmain.